RAYMORE, Mo. - Tickets for the St. Jude Dream Home go on sale April 4.
There are only 10,000 tickets and, you might remember, the last two years we sold out. The tickets cost $100, but in return you will help the children of St. Jude Children's Research Hospital and your name will be entered into a drawing for a $550,000 home in Raymore.
The 4,200 square-foot house has five bedrooms, 4.5 baths, a covered deck with a stone fireplace, and is being built by Summit Custom Homes in the Creekmoor, a Cooper Community which overlooks a golf course and is near an elementary school.
There are several ways to reserve a ticket. You can call 1-800-385-9756. If you are a Missouri resident, you can purchase your ticket online at www.dreamhome.org . However due to Kansas raffle laws, Kansas residents will not be able to buy online; the ticket must be purchased by calling 1-800-385-9756.
For those of you who buy a ticket before May 17, your name will also be entered to win a 2013 Chevrolet Sonic, courtesy of Molle Chevrolet.
In addition to the home and the car, 13 other prizes will be given away.
- 1 year of dry cleaning, courtesy of May Fair Cleaners & Laundry
- Antimicrobial treatment, courtesy of Oxi Armor, Inc.
- 10 months of dances classes, courtesy of Mindy's Dance Center
- United Home Comfort Package, courtesy of United Heating & Cooling
- $1,000 gift certificate to Ferguson Bath, Kitchen & Light Gallery
- $1,000 gift card to Sandy Braun Photography
- $1,000 in labor and services, courtesy of IQ Home Improvement
- Honeywell home security package, courtesy of Select Living Systems, LLC
- $1,000 gift card to Paradise Nursery
- One year golf membership, courtesy of Creekmoor, a Cooper Community
- Talo SmartTouch kitchen faucet and accessories package, courtesy of Brizo
- $1,000 AMEX gift card, courtesy of All My Sons Moving & Storage
- $1,000 AMEX gift card, courtesy of North American Savings Bond
The St. Jude Dream Home will be open to the public every Saturday and Sunday starting April 20.
Saturdays: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Sundays: Noon to 5 p.m.
The winner of the St. Jude Dream Home and prizes will be announced June 23 on your 41 Action News Station.
It costs the hospital $1.7 million a day to operate. The mission of St. Jude Children's Research Hospital is to advance cures, and means of prevention, for pediatric catastrophic diseases through research and treatment. Consistent with the vision of founder Danny Thomas, no child is denied treatment based on race, religion or a family's ability to pay.
Thank you for supporting the kids of St. Jude.