KANSAS CITY, Mo. - Executive Chef Kevin Williams with Levy Restaurants is known for bringing local flavors to Arrowhead Stadium.
Williams stopped by 41 Action News to share a few of his delicious creations. They include buffalo mac & cheese, beer brat mac & cheese, gourmet giant cookies and a six layer s'mores cake. The recipe for his buffalo mac & cheese is below.
Buffalo Mac and Cheese
• 1 tsp olive oil
• 1 tsp chopped garlic
• 3 oz smoked chicken
• 2 Tbsp buffalo sauce
• 4 Tbsp cream sauce
• 1 Tbsp blue cheese crumbles
• 2 oz cooked pasta
1. Heat sauce pan up to med high temperature, add oil then garlic and sauté until garlic is golden brown
2. Add chicken let heat then add buffalo sauce
3. Next, add pasta and cream sauce let heat until temperature reaches 165 degrees
4. Finish it with Monterey jack cheese serve in dish and top with blue cheese crumbles.
Copyright 2012 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.