Several new tenants will open their doors this spring at one of Kansas City’s most popular shopping destinations.
Zona Rosa, off of Barry Road in the Northland, announced five new additions that will soon be open for business.
• Juicy’s Burgers and Spirits: Set to open in March at 8680 NW Prairie View Rd. and owned and operated by local restaurateur Mike Howell, Juicy’s will have signature dishes, fresh ingredients and feature live entertainment several nights a week.
• Swagat Spice Bazaar: A spice market will be opened by Swagat Fine Indian Cuisine, adjacent to their restaurant, at 7407 NW 87th St. It will include cooking supplies, clothing, sari wraps, spices and more. An open date was not announced.
• Gymboree Play & Music: The early childhood development center will add to its more than 550 locations in 30 countries in March at 7360 NW 87th Terrace in the Dillard’s District.
• Yankee Candle: Yankee will begin selling their popular candles early this summer in an 1,830-squre-foot space located at 8747 NW Prairie View Rd., next to Yogurtini.
• Century 21: The real estate company will open a 2,840-square-foot office at 8620 NW Prairie View Rd., next to the Stone Canyon Pizza.
Other previously-announced new tenants that will be opening at Zona Rosa soon include Altar’d State, Hot Mama and Torrid.
Copyright 2013 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
Top Money Headlines
A lot of scam artists will try to capitalize on the latest natural disaster by getting you do donate to a bogus charity. Here are some simple things you can do to make sure you are giving to a legitimate organization.