KANSAS CITY, Mo. - Central High School is releasing students early on Tuesday.
School officials said an outside company was working on the pool, causing a chemical odor to back up into the building.
Officials said students are being released Tuesday morning as a precaution.
Copyright 2013 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
As the temperatures drop local police are issuing an important warning to drivers: once you start your car, don’t leave it unattended.