An explosion leveled the site where JJ's Restaurant once stood. The explosion and fire were reportedly caused by a gas leak in the area. Gas officials had been evacuating the building when something sparked the explosion.
Click the media player above to watch surveillance video of the blast from the Shelton Travel Service.
Copyright 2013 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
The hottest ticket on a Friday night for Kansas City teens is actually free. Hundreds of kids lined up to get into the Brush Creek Community Center for "Club KC," which is part of the Mayor's Nights summer program.