KANSAS CITY, Mo. - One person was hospitalized early Monday in a house fire in Kansas City.
The fire started around 4:15 a.m. at a home in the 8100 block of Madison.
Firefighters on the scene tell 41 Action News the person transported was suffering from smoke inhalation. His or her condition was not immediately available.
Copyright 2013 Scripps Media, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
Readers of Zymurgy, a publication for home brewers and beer lovers, have recognized beers from Kansas City- based Boulevard Brewing Co. as some of their fermented favorites.