A fox gets into quite a predicament

Simon, the founder of the Wildlife Aid Foundation, was called to go to a house in England to rescue a fox. The animal somehow managed to wrap up its leg in a lawnmower power cable and get stuck in a shed.

Simon had to take pieces of the lawnmower apart to relieve the tension and was quickly able to unwrap its leg. He then noticed the fox had a badly swollen leg, as well as mange.

Simon took it to a veterinarian who treated the leg injuries with ointment and gave it a shot of antibiotics, as well as a shot for mange. They plan to release the fox back into the wild as soon as it’s back to full strength.

Print this article Back to Top

Comments