2014's Kansas City Restaurant Week is coming up and Accurso's is giving you a sneak peek of a featured dish. Watch the video in the player above as Chef Logan Miller demonstrates how to prepare Chicken Caprese.
Accurso's Italian Restaurant
Date: Jan. 17 - 26, 2014
Location: 4980 Main st. Kansas city, Mo 64112
Time: Lunch 10:30a.m.- 3:00p.m. Dinner 3:00p.m. - 10:00p.m.
Cost: 2-course lunches - $15.00, 3-course dinners - $33.00
2014 Kansas City Restaurant Week will continue to support Harvesters - the Community Food Network, providing meals to the hungry in Kansas City, and will also benefit Kansas City Regional Destination Development Foundation and The Greater Kansas City Restaurant Association Educational Foundation, both nonprofit organizations helping to advance culinary education and the restaurant and tourism industries in Kansas City.
1. 1 10oz Chicken Breast
2. 6 oz Butter Chardonnay
3. Fresh Sliced Prosciutto
4. 2 ounces Fresh Mozzarella
5. 2 Fresh Basil leaves
6. 1 fresh sliced tomatoes
7. 1 tablespoon fresh minced garlic
8. Salt & Pepper to taste
1. Par Grill Chicken Breast (cook ¾ the way through)
2. While Chicken is on grill bring Chardonnay to a rolling boil in a sauté pan & add 1 table spoon minced garlic & salt and pepper to taste
3. Transfer chicken to the sauté pan with the chardonnay, Cover the pan and finish cooking chicken
4. Once chicken has been cooked, add a thin layer of prosciutto
5. Then add 3 slices of tomato
6. Add a layer of fresh mozzarella ( keep the lid on until the cheese melts)
7. Add chopped basil
8. Add side dish