A wreath is a simple and fun way to decorate for the holidays. Leanne Lee from Rekindled Spaces, demonstrates how to make this year's hottest trend, an Ornament Wreath.
Christmas Ornament Wreath
Supplies you will need:
Lots of Ornaments (I used approx 75 ornaments)
1) Begin by gluing the tops on all of the ornaments. This is the time consuming part. The rest is a piece of cake.
2) Shape wire hanger into the shape of a circle, leaving the ends connected.
3) Once you have the circle shape, untwist the ends
4) Thread ornaments on wire hanger until completely full
5) Re-twist the ends back together
6) Tie a bow using the wired ribbon to hide hanger hook