The Diva of DIY, Leanne Lee showcases how to turn an old bar stool into a decorative accent table!
Instructions for Bar Stool Table
Supplies you will need:
• Old bar stool (you can usually pick these up at a garage sale for a couple of dollars)
• 1” x 17 ¾” plywood round (found at home depot for $6.80)
• 1” x 6” plywood measured to the length of top rungs on bar stool
• 1” x 8”plywood measured to the length of bottom rungs on bar stool
• Stain or Spray paint
• Liquid Nails/Caulk Gun
1) Clean your bar stool well with Dishwashing soap. Let dry.
2) Spray paint the bar stool in the color of your choice. Let dry
3) Paint or stain the plywood round and your 1”x6” and 1”x8” piece of plywood
4) Using Liquid Nails and a caulk gun, glue the plywood round to the top of the bar stool and the plywood pieces to the rungs on the bar stool. Let Dry.