Looking for a fun, inexpensive way to personalize your home? Kansas City's own Diva of DIY, Leanne Lee demonstrates how you can create decorative letters out of paint sticks.
Decorative Letters out of paint sticks
Supplies you will need:
• 2-3 paint sticks per letter
• Spray paint, latex or acrylic paint
• Nuts and bolts (10/24 by ½”)or E6000
• Drill with drill bit (3/16”)to create a hole for your bolt
• Sanding block (optional)
• Tin Snips
1) Using your tin snips, cut off the indented part of each paint stick
2) Depending on what letters you are making, cut the other pieces to fit
3) Drill a hole at each intersecting point to hold the nut & bolt
4) Before fastening them together, spray paint the pieces in desired color. Let dry
5) Assemble the letter by attaching the nut & bolt at each intersecting point.