Keep your pets in mind this Halloween

Keeping your four-legged friends safe can be a fright Halloween night.

"Vet Cares" has provided a few tips to make it easier.

Keep all chocolate and raisins away from dogs. Chocolate toxicity symptoms include excitement, seizures, an increased heart rate, and vomiting.

Raisins can cause kidney failure in dogs, even just a small amount.

Don't let pets near the door when trick-or-treated come knocking on the door – a frightened pet may bolt and the chances of pets getting hit by a car increase on Halloween night.

Print this article Back to Top

Comments