Fire at Crowley Furniture ruled accidental

LIBERTY, Mo. - The cause of the fire that damaged Crowley Furniture last weekend has been ruled accidental, officials announced Wednesday.

Firefighters were called to the Liberty location, located at 200 N. 291 Highway, around 9 a.m. Sunday. No one was injured in the blaze. According to the Liberty, Mo., Communications Manager Sara Cooke, the fire was under control by 10:30 a.m.

Officials said the fire was likely caused by an electrical source.

Crowley Furniture is a family owned store that has been in the area for 60 years, according to their website. They have three locations in the metro.

Print this article Back to Top

Comments