(WDAM) - A Seminary, Miss., man has invented a device that will prevent spills from pill bottles. Not only that, Toxie Williams believes it will help to save the lives of some young children.
"I was standing up one morning before I had my coffee," said Williams. "I opened a bottle of pills, and boom, they went everywhere."
After that incident, Williams said he started thinking that there had to be a way to prevent pills spilling out of the bottle after the cap was removed. Not only that, he did some research and found if he could come up with a way to make a spill-proof bottle, he could possibly save the lives of some young children.
"I went online and I found disturbing news that there were 67,000 children, one every eight minutes going to emergency rooms for an unsupervised ingestion of pills they found on the floor or somewhere else."
Read more: http://bit.ly/1rqqScX