KANSAS CITY, Mo. - Could it be you?
Somebody could buy a winning ticket to Saturday night's Powerball drawing, worth an estimated $600 million.
The odds are against you . Just one in 175,223,510, to be exact, but that doesn't mean it COULDN'T happen.
The winner could accept a lump-sum payout of about $376.9 million.
If your ticket is bought in Missouri, the winnings would be subject to 25% federal tax and state taxes of four percent, for a check of about $267.599 million.
In Kansas, the same federal rate applies, but there is a 5 percent state tax for a payout of about $263.83 million.
A look at the 10 biggest lottery jackpots in Missouri and Kansas history reveal a long list of brand new millionaires made by Powerball.
In Missouri, the 10 biggest winfalls in state history all came via Powerball drawings, with the biggest being a share of a $587.5 million jackpot for Mark and Cindy Hill in November 2012.
Before the Hills, the Kansas City area hadn't had a Missouri side Powerball winner that ranked in the Top 10 state jackpots since 1999, when Grandview native Regina Dreiling won $47 million.
In Kansas, the metro got its first Top 10 Powerball winner since the mid-90s a month later when an unidentified Johnson County couple took home a $50 million jackpot.
Kansas is one of just a handful of states that does not require lottery winners to reveal their identities, so the Johnson County couple remains anonymous.
Missouri is not one of the states who allow confidentiality when claiming a lottery prize.
Here's a look at the 10 biggest lottery prizes ever in each state.
MISSOURI – All prizes from Powerball
1. Mark and Cindy Hill, Dearborn, $587.5 million, Nov. 28, 2012
2. Christopher Shaw, Marshall, $258.5 million, April 21, 2010
3. The Wilson family, St. Louis, $254 million, Jan. 24, 2007
4. Lucky 13 State Workers, Florissant, $224.2 million, April 12, 2006
5. Bill and Claudia Walkenbach, Hermann, $130.6 million, July 9, 2003
6. Jerry Sue Huellewig, St. Charles, $69 million, Nov. 25, 1995
7. Robert and Linda Burns, Centerview, $61.9 million, May 30, 2001
8. Rose McLeod, Blue Springs, $55 million, Feb. 25, 1998
9. Gary and Bev Ruff, Overland, $50 million, March 4, 2000
10 Regina Dreiling, Grandview, $47 million, May 1, 1999
1. MEGA MILLIONS Franklin County Resident - March 30, 2012 - $218.6 Million
2. POWERBALL Donald Damon, Great Bend - November 2009 - $96.6 Million
3. POWERBALL 26 American Airlines Workers, Tulsa, Okla. - March 2000 - $50.0 Million (one-third of a $150 4. Million jackpot; 3 winning tickets)
3T. Powerball: A couple from Johnson County - December 2012 - $50.0 Million)
5. LOTTO AMERICA MILLIONAIRES Dave Wagner, Dodge City - July 1990 - $35.0 Million
6. POWERBALL Pat Dreiling, Manhattan - September 1995 - $31.2 MillioN
7. POWERBALL Mary Ann Bowles, Wichita - June 1996 - $26.5 Million
8. LOTTO AMERICA MILLIONAIRES Edwin Frahm, Burchard, Neb. - June 1990 - $23.1 Million
9. POWERBALL Felix Kane, Gardner - May 1994 - $22.5 Million
10. POWERBALL Lois Hampton, Olathe - October 1994 - $20.9 Million