JEFFERSON COUNTY, Kan. - Officials seized thousands of marijuana plants and several items of drug paraphernalia from a residence in Jefferson County, Kan.
At 8:30 a.m. Thursday, officials served the warrant at a residence at 5335 Marion Road east of Lake Perry. Officials seized 9,800 marijuana plants, according to the news release.
They arrested Terrance Lee Breason at the scene. Breason was booked into the Jefferson County Jail on the following offenses:
- Use/possess with intent to use drug paraphernalia into human body
- Distribute certain hallucinogens
- Possession of certain hallucinogenic drugs
- Distribute or possess with intent to distribute drug paraphernalia for legal use
- No drug tax stamp for marijuana or cont substance
Breason bonded out shortly after being booked on $10,000 cash/surety.
Officials that served the warrant included the Jefferson County Sheriff’s Office, the Kansas Bureau of Investigation, the FBI, the Corp of Engineers, the Jefferson County Ambulance and the Missouri National Guard Counter Drug Unit’s helicopter.