KANSAS CITY, Mo. - There are some tell tale signs you grew up in Kansas City, according to a Buzzfeed article.
Among them include your familiarity with the drive to Denver, Col., knowing what the "S" in Harry S. Truman's name stands for and explaining what state your hometown is in.
Your favorite barbecue joint can say a lot about you, too.
We've come up with a few of our own to add to the list:
1. You remember there was AND wasn't a mall at Bannister Road and 435.
2. You remember when it snowed in October and the city went dark.
3. You keep an jacket, umbrella and pair of flip flops in your car because you know Midwest weather can change at the drop of a hat.
4. You remember when riverboats actually floated on the Missouri River.
5. You think everyone should thank your city for giving comedy the likes of Paul Rudd, Rob Riggle and Jason Sudeikis.
6. You recall a time when the city ended at 103rd Street.
6. You remember the Scream Roller and Zambezi Zinger
7. Fairyland Park isn't just some place in a fantasy novel.
8. And our favorite: you remember Mother Nature and her friends on Treehouse Lane!