Tiger Woods holds the winner's trophy after the final round of THE PLAYERS Championship at THE PLAYERS Stadium course at TPC Sawgrass on May 12, 2013 in Ponte Vedra Beach, Florida.
Your daily look at late-breaking news, upcoming events and the stories that will be talked about Monday:
1. WHAT A STRONG VICTORY MEANS FOR PAKISTAN'S SHARIF
A mandate that could make it easier to tackle the country's problems, including growing power outages, weak economic growth and shaky government finances.
2. WOODS WINS PLAYERS AS RIVAL SINKS
Tiger triumphs at the Players Championship for first time since 2001 as Sergio Garcia flounders on the infamous `Island Green' 17th hole.
3. WHY CLOTHING COMPANIES HAVE A HARD TIME LEAVING BANGLADESH
It's one of the few places that has enough workers, capacity and experience to provide high volume, low prices, good quality and predictable service.
4. WHO SHOULD APOLOGIZE FOR HEIGHTENED IRS SCRUTINY
Some lawmakers say President Obama should personally say he's sorry for targeting tea party organizations.
5. SHOOTING AT MOTHER'S DAY PARADE
The FBI says "street violence," not terrorism, appears to be behind the chaos in New Orleans.
6. HOW MANY BLACK LAWYERS ARGUED BEFORE THE US SUPREME COURT
Only one last year. The court is more diverse now than the lawyers who appear before it.
7. TINIEST VICTIMS OF PRESCRIPTION DRUG ABUSE
At the epicenter of a new wave of addictions, some 1,200 drug-dependent babies were born in Tennessee in 2010-11.
8. WHERE DOMESTIC NATURAL GAS BOOM COULD EXPAND
U.S. producers seek Energy Department approval to send vast quantities of gas overseas.
9. LEAVING THE `WEEKEND UPDATE' DESK
After 12 years as a Saturday Night Live cast member, Seth Meyers is set to replace host Jimmy Fallon at the 12:35 a.m. "Late Night" show next year.
10. `ARAB IDOL' REFLECTS MIDEAST TUMULT
"The show has become a platform for Arab Spring youth to express themselves artistically and show the region that there's hope for the future," says spokesman Mazen Hayek.