Two treated on scene in Kansas City, Kan., house fire

KANSAS CITY, Kan. - Two people were treated on the scene for smoke inhalation after a house fire early Thursday.

The Kansas City Kansas Fire Department was called to the home, in the 1600 block of Armstrong, at around 1:45 a.m.

Fire officials say three of the four people who live at the home were inside, and two of them were checked out on the scene after complaining of minor problems related to smoke inhalation.

Both declined to be transported to the hospital.

The damage caused by the fire was contained to the inside of the house. Authorities believe an electrical problem may have sparked the blaze.

Print this article Back to Top

Comments