Overland Park police asking people to walk in accident reports

OVERLAND PARK, Kan. - Overland Park police are asking people not to call minor accidents into authorities.

Instead, they want people to get information for all parties and walk in the reports at a later time.

If people are injured in an accident, police say to call authorities.


Print this article Back to Top