KANSAS CITY, Mo. - Fans and families of those with peanut allergies will have a chance to catch five Kansas City Royals games this season from a private suite protected against this particular legume.
The Royals announced the peanut-friendly suite offer last week , and released the schedule on Wednesday.
- Wednesday, May 28 vs. the Houston Astros (1:10 p.m.)
- Wednesday, June 11 vs. the Cleveland Indians (1:10 p.m.)
- Tues, July 29 vs. the Minnesota Twins (7:10 p.m.)
- Thursday, Aug. 14 vs. the Oakland Athletics (1:10 p.m.)
- Monday, Sept. 15 vs. the Chicago White Sox (7:10 p.m.)
The tickets cost $55 each and includes food and beverages. The suite is located on the press box level of Kauffman Stadium. More information on the offer and ticket information can be found on the Royals' website .