What NOT to wear at Arrowhead Stadium for Halloween night game against Chargers
4:24 AM, Oct 31, 2011
3:48 PM, Oct 31, 2011
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - The Chiefs are asking fans to arrive early to Monday night's game at Arrowhead Stadium and are prohibiting certain Halloween costumes.
This comes as the NFL announces it will start using hand held metal detectors on November 20th as part of the screening process.
The Chiefs will open parking lots as early as 3:00 p.m. and the gates at 5:30 p.m. Fans are asked to arrive on site at least two hours prior to kickoff (5:30 p.m.) and be in the stadium at least one hour prior to kickoff (6:30 p.m.).
In addition, the Chiefs are issuing the following guidelines for Halloween costumes:
• Masks or other costume pieces that in any way obscure the face are prohibited
• Fans are advised that bulky clothing and/or costumes will result in delays at stadium security screening
• Costumes must fit within the confines of the fan's ticketed seat
• Toy or replica weapons are prohibited from entry
• Any item or costume deemed to be unsafe, offensive or inappropriate will not be allowed into the building