Royals FanFest comes to Bartle Hall and promises to be bigger than ever. That means changes to how tickets are handled and that planning ahead for parking is a must.
PHOTOS: 41 Action News at Royals Fanfest
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
1. When? Friday, Jan. 29 and Saturday, Jan. 30
- Friday: 12 p.m. - 2 p.m. (season-ticket holders only)
- Friday: 2 p.m. - 9 p.m. (open to all fans)
- Saturday: 9 a.m. - 11 a.m. (season-ticket holders)
- Saturday: 11 a.m. - 7 p.m. (open to all fans)
2. Where? FanFest is taking over the entire space at Bartle Hall
- Bartle Hall at the Kansas City Convention Center
- 301 W 13th St #100
- Kansas City, MO 64105
3. Parking. Click here for a map showing options around the Convention Center
4. Timed entry. This may be the biggest change. Because the Royals are hotter than ever, this year's FanFest will be the first to implement timed entry: That means you can only enter the venue at your assigned time. Once in, you can stay as long as you like.
Season ticket holders will be the only ones with an all-access pass.
- $15 adult (in advance)
- $17 adult (day of event)
- $9 youth (in advance, ages 6-17)
- $11 youth (day of event, ages 6-17)
- $21 adult (in advance)
- $12 youth (in advance, ages 6-17)
5. Which Royals can I meet? Attendees will have a chance to get autographs from 36 current and former Royals, practice their baseball skills with help from the pros and enjoy classic stadium staples like hot dogs, nachos and popcorn.
Salvy, Edinson Volquez, Moose and Ned Yost are all scheduled to be there. You can view a full list of the players, alums and broadcasters who will be giving autographs — and find out when they'll be available — here.