It’s WinterFest at Worlds of Fun! There’s ice skating, shows, and holiday lights! The best part? Delicious food like monkey bread and nachos!
Here to tell us more and share a recipe for holiday nachos is Worlds of Fun Executive Chef, Wesley Boston and Ribbons the Elf!
- 6 oz Waffle Cut Sweet Potatoes
- 2 oz Fire Braised Chicken
- 2 oz Gruyere Cheese
- 4 oz Cheddar Cheese Sauce
- 1 T Dried Cranberries
- 1 oz Crispy Brussel Sprouts
- Cook Sweet Potato Fries for 2&1/2 Minutes on 350® Fryer
- Place Fries in Bowl
- Top With Chicken
- Add Sauce being sure to cover the Fries
- Top with Cranberries
- Top Brussel Sprouts