KANSAS CITY, MO. — Lake season is just around the corner and this weekend you can get ready at the 65th annual Progressive Insurance Kansas City Boat and Sportshow. Show manager, Becca Doyle, says this year’s show features more than 300 new boats plus hundreds of outdoor gear options and marine accessories.
It’s area’s longest running and largest boating and outdoors event.
2019 Progressive Insurance Kansas City Boat & Sportshow
- Thursday, Jan. 10, 2-9 p.m.
- Friday, Jan. 11 noon-9 p.m.
- Saturday, Jan. 12, 10 a.m.-9 p.m.
- Sunday, Jan. 13, 10 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Tickets: $12, under 12 FREE