They represent more than 355 remodel experts and this weekend are opening up some of their work to the public and all for a good cause. Chris Peterson, the Kansas City NARI Board President , says the Remodeled Home Tour is your chance to get inspiration for your own home.
The Remodeled Homes Tour is this Saturday and Sunday (April 28-29)
• 18 homes throughout the Kansas City area will be showcased on the tour.
• Tickets are $18 in advance and $20 at the door (during tour hours).
• A portion of ticket sales will benefit Habitat for Humanity of Kansas City ReStores.
• For more information or to purchase tickets, visit remodelingkc.com .
• Tickets are good for both days of the tour — allowing for an entire weekend of fun exploring Kansas City’s premier remodeling projects.