KANSAS CITY, Mo. — The Kansas City Chiefs start their drive to return to a third consecutive Super Bowl this month with their annual trip north to St. Joseph, Missouri for training camp.
Here are some key dates to look for during the camp, which runs from Friday, July 23 through Wednesday, Aug. 18:
- Friday, July 23: Although there’s no practice or public access, rookies and quarterbacks are set to report to camp.
- July 24-25: Rookies and quarterbacks will practice in the morning, but these practices aren’t open to fans.
- July 26: Veterans report for camp. Though there is a scheduled practice, it won’t be open to fans.
- July 27: No practice
- July 28: Chiefs Season Ticket members who have signed up for training camp tickets will get an exclusive first look at the team during practice.
- July 29: This marks the first day the general public who have signed up for tickets to training camp will get to see the team. Practice starts at 9:15 a.m.
- July 30-31: 9:15 a.m. practice open to the public
- Aug. 1: No practice
- Aug. 2-6: 9:15 a.m. practice
- Aug. 7: No practice
- Aug. 8: Family Fun day; 9:15 a.m. practice
- Aug. 9: 9:15 a.m. practice
- Aug. 10: Exclusive Season Ticket Member Day
- Aug. 11: No practice
- Aug. 12: 9:15 a.m. practice open to the public.
- Aug. 13: No practice
- Aug. 14: Preseason game No. 1 at San Francisco 49ers at 7:30 p.m. on KSHB 41
- Aug. 15: No practice
- Aug. 16-17: 9:15 a.m. practice open to the public
- Aug. 18: Final Day of camp and Military Appreciation Day. Practice at 8:15 a.m.
Additional fan information is available on the Chiefs’ website.