KANSAS CITY, Mo. — Kansas City Royals fans hoping to catch a game this season will have their first chance to do so at Spring Training in Arizona.
Surprise Stadium announced on Wednesday that a limited number of fans will be allowed to attend between Feb. 28 and March 29. Tickets go on sale Feb. 20 and range from $8 to $45.
The Royals will have 14 games, beginning on Feb. 28 against the Texas Rangers.
The following COVID-19 safety protocols will be in place:
- No more than 2,000 fans per game.
- Socially distanced seating pods (offered in groups of two, four and six).
- Face coverings are required unless actively eating or drinking.
- Contactless ticketing and cashless transactions.
- Intensified cleaning protocols.
For more information or to view the full Spring Training schedule, visit Surprise Stadium’s website.