Who doesn’t love cheesecake? We’re learning how to make a delicious low-carb, sugar-free option this morning from Kyla Koch, chef and owner of Kyla’s Cakes N Bakes. Bonus: it is keto-friendly!
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1/3 cup butter (measure solid then melt)
- 3 tbsp erythritol or sugar substitute you prefer
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
Mix all ingredients together to form the crust. Press into the bottom of a springform pan and up the sides. Bake for 10-15 minutes until slightly brown and done. Set aside to cool.
- 32 oz cream cheese softened
- 1 1/4 cup powdered erythritol or powdered monk fruit sweetener
- 3 large eggs
- 1/4-1/2 cup of heavy cream
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp vanilla extract.
- Pumpkin puree, berries, or flavorings of your choice.
Begin by mixing the cream cheese and sweetener until well blended. Add in the vanilla and eggs. Blend until well mixed. Now add in the heavy cream a little at a time until the mix is a consistency that is able to be poured or spooned out. If you are using any flavoring additives put them in now as well. Pour batter into the crust and bake at 250 degrees for 1 1/2 - 2 hours until set. Let cool at room temperature then refrigerate or freeze!