Jason Dowd of Lifted Spirits shares his recipe for making infused spirits in your kitchen at home.
- 1.5 oz. Lifted Spirits Bright Gin infused with raspberry and lemon
- 0.75oz. lemon juice
- 0.75oz. simple syrup
- Top with soda water
Put gin, lemon juice, and simple syrup in a shaker with ice. Shake, then strain into a rocks glass over ice. Garnish with a lemon wheel and/or raspberry.
Coffee Cherry Vanilla Infused Vodka
- 1 bottle Lifted Spirits Vodka
- 58 g Thou Mayest Boldly Go Coffee Beans
- 2 Vanilla Beans
- 340 g Frozen Cherries
1. Split the vanilla beans open with a knife.
2. Add the vanilla beans, coffee beans, and frozen cherries to the mason jar.
3. Fill the jar with Lifted Spirits Vodka, and securely tighten the lid.
4. Shake jar so everything is well mixed, then store in a cool dark place (Do not refrigerate -- this stops the infusion process). Shake well at least once a day.
5. After one day, taste the infusion. If it's as good as you hoped, continue to step 6. If not, shake it and come back to this step the next day.
6. Once infused to desired taste, pour the infusion into another jar through a fine mesh strainer or cheesecloth so that all the infusion ingredients have been removed from the infused spirit.