Executive Chef Taylor Fluevog from Sullivan’s Steakhouse in Leawood shares her recipe for pan-seared Hong Kong style sea bass.
- Sea bass filet, 8 oz.
- Salt & white pepper mix,1 tsp
- Baby bok choy leaves, 3 oz.
- Soy sherry broth, 2 oz.
- Cilantro sprig, 2 ea.
- Lime wedge, 1 ea.
- 12 Inch Oval Platter
1. Season pre-portioned fish with salt & white pepper mix.
2. Sauté turning once to desired temperature.
3. Cook bok choy leaves in boiling salted water and drain, arrange on center of an plate forming a circle in center.
4. Remove fish from sauté pan and place fish on top of bok choy.
5. Ladle soy broth over fish and garnish with cilantro sprigs and lime wedge.