Burton Kelso of Integral Computer Consultants talks the best parenting apps for monitoring internet activity.
WATCH: See his interview in the video player above
1. mSpy "Remotely track and control activity on smartphones & computers"
2. TeenSafe "Built by parents for parents"
3. FlexiSPY "The only mobile monitoring software that can spy on 14 instant messengers"
4. TeenShield "Helps you keep your teen out of dangerous situations."
5. MamaBear "Make parenting easier, protect your kids and enjoy peace of mind".
TIP: Parents should establish agreed-upon passwords their children are using for their online and smartphone activities.