KANSAS CITY, Mo. — Super Bowl Sunday is going to feel like a holiday in Kansas City.
Across the metro, 15 Price Chopper stores will close early to allow employees to get home in time to see the Kansas City Chiefs take on the San Francisco 49ers in Super Bowl LIV.
A Price Chopper spokesperson said each store will have the option to close early and what time to close. Other stores plan to remain open throughout the game.
Here is a list of stores that will be closing early:
- Independence, Missouri (4201 S. Noland Rd.)
- Independence, Missouri (16611 E. 23rd St.)
- Independence, Missouri (2301 Sterling Ave.)
- Excelsior Springs, Missouri (1645 Kearney Rd.)
- Parkville, Missouri (9107 Missouri 45 Highway)
- Bonner Springs, Kansas (501 Commercial Dr.)
- Leawood, Kansas (13351 Mission Rd.)
- Lenexa, Kansas (19601 W. 101st Street)
- Louisburg, Kansas (1400 W. Amity St.)
- Olathe, Kansas (175 N. Parker St.)
- Overland Park, Kansas (11700 W. 135th St.)
- Overland Park, Kansas (8686 Antioch Rd.)
- Overland Park, Kansas (7201 W. 151st St.)
- Paola, Kansas (309 N. Hospital Drive)
- Spring Hill, Kansas (22350 S. Harrison St.)
Price Chopper has 51 stores in the Kansas City metro. Complete store information is available on Price Chopper's website.
The Chiefs take on the 49ers in Miami at 5:30 p.m. Sunday.