KANSAS CITY, Mo. — Hy-Vee has recalled an additional twelve salads due to possible Cyclospora contamination.
The twelves salads are in addition to the 12 oz. Hy-Vee Bagged Garden Salad product that Hy-Vee had previously pulled last week after the investigation began. The store now has thirteen private label bagged salad products that are being recalled as a result.
The products were sold in Kansas and Missouri, well as Illinois, Nebraska, South Dakota, Minnesota and Wisconsin.
Customers who purchased any of these products should discard them or return them to their local Hy-Vee store for a full refund.
The list of recalled products includes:
- HY-VEE SOUTHWEST CHOPPED SALAD KIT 13.4 OZ
- HY-VEE SHREDDED ICEBERG 8 OZ
- HY-VEE VEGGIE DELUXE SALAD 12 OZ
- HY-VEE GREENER SUPREME BLEND 12 OZ
- HY-VEE AMERICAN BLEND SALAD 12 OZ
- HY-VEE ITALIAN BLEND SALAD 10 OZ
- HY-VEE COLESLAW MIX 16 OZ
- HY-VEE ROMAINE GARDEN SALAD 12 OZ
- HY-VEE ASIAN CHOPPED SALAD KIT 13.7 OZ
- HY-VEE SUNFLOWER CHOPPED SALAD KIT 13.2 OZ
- HY-VEE CHIPOTLE CHEDDAR CHOPPED KIT 11.4 OZ
- HY-VEE GARDEN SALAD 12 OZ
- HY-VEE AVOCADO RANCH CHOPPED KIT 12.8 OZ