SHAWNEE, Kan. — There's still time for those last minute gift-givers to wrap up their Christmas shopping.
Kohl's is one of the places that's been open 24 hours. The store will close at 6 p.m. on Christmas Eve.
Here some other stores open on Christmas Eve:
- Walmart - closes at 6 p.m.
- Target - 7 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- JC Penney's - 7 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Macy's - 7 a.m. to 6p.m.
- Best Buy - 7 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Dick's' Sporting Goods - 7 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Home Goods - 7 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Oak Park Mall - 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Ross Dress for Less - 7 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Ward Parkway Center - 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
The National Retail Federation's December survey showed that seven percent of shoppers will finish shopping on Christmas Eve.
Last-minute Kohl's shoppers said Christmas Eve shopping takes the stress away.
"There’s no crowds," Sandra Williams said. "I come in , I can take my time, there’s no stress so it just helps to go into the holiday feeling pretty good."
"You work all day, you take care of your kids, they’re in bed finally and you can finally get out and run," Vicki Young said. "So as a mother you’re always up late. I should’ve been in bed hours ago but I gotta get this done."
For those that don't want to leave the house, but still need to get some shopping done, Amazon is offering same day Christmas Eve delivery for its Prime members in some locations.