In comic books, heroes and villains never really die. Neither do their movies.
Marvel announced Tuesday its plan for five more years of superhero movies. Some characters, like African American hero Black Panther, have never been seen outside of a comic book page.
Others, like Iron Man, Captain America and Thor – known collectively as The Avengers – have made billions of dollars for Disney-owned Marvel Studios.
The full schedule of Marvel movies is:
- The Avengers: Age of Ultron (2015)
- Ant-Man (2015)
- Captain America: Civil War (2016)
- Doctor Strange (2016)
- Guardians of the Galaxy 2 (2017)
- Thor: Ragnarok (2017)
- Black Panther (2017)
- The Avengers: Infinity War, Part 1 (2018)
- Inhumans (2018)
- The Avengers: Infinity War, Part 2 (2019)
Find out about the diverse heroes hitting the big screenin this Newsy video: