Amante Domingo of The Mixx shares the recipe for their Fire & Ice Wedge Salad.
See more at www.mixxingitup.com.
Fire and Ice Wedge
Romaine Wedge, Watermelon, dikkion radish, raw red onion, hickory smoked almonds, fresh mint & Feta cheese w/ Green Goddess dressing topped w/ chili-lime seasoning.
- Romaine Wedge
- Dikkion Radish
- Raw Red Onion
- Hickory Smoked Almonds
- Fresh Mint leaves
- Feta Cheese
Green Goddess Dressing (Small Batch)
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup sour cream
- ¼ cup buttermilk
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- 1 cup basil leaves, chopped
- ½ cup fresh parsley, chopped
- ¼ cup fresh chives, chopped
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp coarse ground black pepper
- 1 tsp dry tarragon
- ½ tsp dry dill
1. Combine mayonnaise, sour cream, buttermilk and lemon juice in a food processor.
2. Blend in chopped basil, parsley, chives, garlic, salt, pepper, tarragon and dill.
3. Refrigerate for at least 3 hours before serving for best taste
Dressing should be stored in the refrigerator and will last up to one week