If you’re looking for an excuse to break out a winter-induced hibernation, Yelp KC has some warming winter cocktail recommendations to get you out and warm you up.
Yelp helps people find great local businesses like restaurants, dentists, hair stylists and mechanics.Yelpers have written more than 90 million reviews! You can use Yelp to find events, lists and to talk with other Yelpers. Connect with Yelp Kansas City!
1. Story (4.5 stars, 112 reviews) This highly rated neighborhood favorite in Prairie Village is home to some cocktails worth cozying up to. The Orchard got Yelpers' attention with apple cider, rum, winter spiced bitters and a cinnamon stick.
2. Thou Mayest (4.5 stars, 86 reviews) The only thing better than winter day at a local coffee shop? A winter’s evening at local coffee shop--with a warm cocktail in hand! Check out The Warmer, a handcrafted spiked hot chocolate.
3. Julep (4 stars, 73 reviews) There’s more than mint juleps at Julep in Westport. The word on Yelp KC is the Harvest Moon with honey, cinnamon, local apple butter and rum is the perfect drink for a chilly winter night.
4. Snow & Company (4 stars, 138 reviews) Well known for refreshing frozen cocktails, Snow & Co also boasts an impressive offering of hot cocktails. One that has caught Yelp KC’s eye is the ChamWow: Chambord, whiskey and a secret snow spiced butter.
5. Manifesto (4.5 stars, 212 reviews) This is the hot spot where cocktails become an art form. If you’re looking for something to warm up your evening, consider the Café Treme? a warm classic with rye, star anise, brown sugar, Peychaud’s and fennel pizzelle.
More in our Yelp KC series!
- Why not 'wine down' the year at a Kansas City wine bar? Yelp KC reviewers offer a selection!
- 10 buzzworthy bars and restaurants Kansas City loved in 2015, and you can love too
- Yelp's 'Naughty and Nice' Kansas City list: Where to get healthy or put resolutions on hold
- Yelp reviewers weigh in: Top 50 places to eat in metro Kansas City