"Where do you see yourself in five years?" "What are your weaknesses?"
If you think these questions are hard to answer, you haven't seen what Glassdoor calls the "Top Oddball Interview Questions for 2016."
The jobs and recruiting website collected challenging job interview questions from job hunters in the U.S., Canada and parts of Europe. Even better, the lists include the names of the companies where the questions were asked. And, you can see how people actually answered them.
Top Oddball Interview Questions in the United States (2016)
1. "When a hot dog expands, in which direction does it split and why?" -- Space Exploration Technologies
2. "Would you rather fight 1 horse-sized duck, or 100 duck-sized horses?" -- Whole Foods
3. "If you’re the CEO, what are the first three things you check about the business when you wake up?" -- Dropbox
4. "What would the name of your debut album be?" -- Urban Outfitters
5. "How would you sell hot cocoa in Florida?" -- J.W. Business Acquisitions
6. "If I gave you $40,000 to start a business, what would you start?" -- HubSpot
7. "What would you do if you found a penguin in the freezer?" -- Trader Joe's
8. "If you were a brand, what would be your motto?" -- Boston Consulting Group
9. "How many basketballs would fit in this room?" -- Delta Airlines
10. "If you had $2,000, how would you double it in 24 hours?" -- Uniqlo