KANSAS CITY, Mo. — CVS Health plans to open 22 drive-thru COVID-19 testing sites in Missouri on Friday, the company announced Thursday.
Twelve of those will be in the Kansas City area.
The new sites will have self-swab tests available to patients who meet criteria from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
Patients have to schedule an appointment at CVS.com.
They will be required to stay in the cars and go through the drive thru, where an employee will give them the kit and instructions, and watch them to make sure the test is done correctly.
The tests will be sent to a third-party lab with results available within about three days, CVS said.
The new sites are part of the company’s effort to open 1,000 testing sites nationwide by the end of May.
New testing sites in the Kansas City area include the CVS locations at the following addresses:
- 3201 South 7 Highway, Blue Springs, MO 64014
- 1545 East 23rd Street South, Independence, MO 64055
- 17301 East US 24 Highway, Independence, MO 64056
- 1315 West 23rd Street, Independence, MO 64052
- 4149 North Oak Trafficway, Kansas City, MO 64116
- 13101 State Line Road, Kansas City, MO 64145
- 4990 Northeast Vivion Road, Kansas City, MO 64119
- 4750 Lees Summit Road, Kansas City, MO 64136
- 3351 SW 3rd Street, Lees Summit, MO 64081
- 1301 Platte Falls Road, Platte City, MO 64079
- 1215 West Foxwood Drive, Raymore, MO 64083
- 5310 Blueridge Boulevard, Raytown, MO 64133