KANSAS CITY, Mo. — The Jackson County Health Department will offer six free COVID-19 testing sites between Monday and Friday.
Testing will be offered from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. at the following locations:
- Monday at City of Lee’s Summit Water Treatment Facility, 616 Northeast Douglas Street, Lee’s Summit, MO.
- Tuesday at Raytown Emergency Medical Service, 10020 East 66th Terrace, Raytown, MO.
- Wednesday at Independence Uptown Farmers Market, 211 West Truman Road, Independence, MO.
- Thursday at The View Community Center, 13500 Byars Road, Grandview, MO.
- Friday at Vesper Hall, 400 NW Vesper Street, Blue Springs, MO.
The sites available for testing from Wednesday through Friday are walk-in clinics.
Jackson County residents do not have to be experiencing symptoms to be tested.
A drive-thru flu clinic also will be held from 9:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. at the Jackson County Health Department, 313 South Liberty Street, Independence, MO.
Residents interested in being tested for COVID-19 should register online.