Parkville home damaged after garage fire

PARKVILLE, Mo. - A house in the 8200 block of Harbour Place erupted in flames about 10:00 p.m. Friday night.

Heavy flames and smoke were shooting from the garage, and had extended into the home when crews arrived.

Firefighters also had to deal with possible explosions from fireworks while working the blaze.

One firefighter was transported to the hospital as a precaution for smoke inhalation.

The fire was placed under control after about an hour.

No word on any other injuries, or the cause of the fire.

Heavy damage was reported.

Print this article Back to Top