NewsLocal News


Two transported after possible CO poisoning in Gardner

CO poisoning in Gardner
Two transported with possible CO poisoning
Posted at 9:20 AM, Feb 17, 2019
and last updated 2019-02-17 10:20:45-05

GARDNER, Kan. — Two people were transported to an area hospital after a possible Carbon Monoxide poisoning Saturday night.

Gardner police were called to the 32000 block of W. 174th Street about 10:30 on a smell of gas and the caller reported having trouble moving around.

Fire and emergency crews then responded and found two lethargic people down in the house.

A car was found running in the garage.

Police say an adult came home Saturday afternoon between 3-4 p.m. and apparently forgot to turn the car off.

Both were transported to area hospitals, but are reported in good condition, and are expected to be released.