BBQ, Chiefs, Royals and Plaza Lights. There's no place like Kansas City.
You know you're from Kansas City when...
We asked you to finish the sentence. This is what you came up with.
1. You can recommend at least 5 BBQ restaurants.
2. Country Club Plaza is pronounced "Plaaaza" not "Plahza.
3. You base the start and end to the holiday season on the Plaza lights.
4. You quickly correct someone if they confuse KCK and KCMO.
5. You have plenty of Royals blue and Chiefs red in your closet.
6. You have a photo of the skyline from the Liberty Memorial Tower.
7. You end the National Anthem by saying "Home of the Chiefs."
8. In Kansas City, "The Boys in Blue" doesn't refer to law enforcement.
9. You know the differences between North Kansas City, Kansas City North and the Northland.