- The sun comes out Tuesday, enjoy milder weather
- Warmest Wednesday, gusty breezes inhibit our enjoyment
- A strong cold front and rainy system arrive Thursday
- Slight chance of a light wintry mix Thursday night
- Very cold for St. Patrick's day
KANSAS CITY'S FORECAST
Tonight: Clear sky and very cold. Thankfully, winds are fairly light.
Wind: NE 5-10 mph
Tuesday: Grab the sunglasses. The sun is out and the wind stays light. Highs warm nearly 30° after a frigid start.
Wind: S 8-12 mph
Wednesday: Warmest day this week! Soak in the 60s, but watch out for the windy conditions. Our sky starts sunny and fills with increasing high clouds.
Low: 37° High: 65°
Wind: S 20-30, Gusts 40-45 mph
Get more updates from our weather team:
View our interactive radar
Read our Weather Blog
Check out the current conditions in our area
The KSHB 41 Weather Storm Shield is a life-saving app that acts like an NOAA Emergency Weather Radio on your iPhone or Android phone. You will receive critical alerts via voice and push notification regarding major, potentially life-threatening weather events.