- Areas of dense fog during Wednesday's morning commute
- Abundant sunshine, a light wind and warm Wednesday and Thursday
- Upper level smoke from Canadian wildfires filter that sunshine
- One chance of rain the next 7 days, Thursday night - Friday
- Comfortable conditions this weekend
KANSAS CITY'S FORECAST
Tonight: Mostly clear sky and cooler with patchy dense fog forming.
Wind: W-NW 5-10 mph
Wednesday: High pressure brings us a mostly sunny and warmer day. Upper level smoke from wildfires in Canada put a tan tint in our sky.
Wind: Light and Variable
Thursday: Mostly sunny start with a pleasant southerly breeze. Humidity climbs and clouds increase during the afternoon and evening. A cold front approaches and scatters showers and thunderstorms from north to south overnight.
Low: 56° High: 84°
Wind: S 5-15 mph
The KSHB 41 Weather Storm Shield is a life-saving app that acts like an NOAA Emergency Weather Radio on your iPhone or Android phone. You will receive critical alerts via voice and push notification regarding major, potentially life-threatening weather events.