- Milder than average days and nights through Saturday
- Scattered showers and thunderstorms possible through Sunday
- Best chance for storms is Thursday
- Keep Mother's Day plans, only a 30% chance
- Dry and seasonal early next week
KANSAS CITY'S FORECAST
Tonight: Mostly cloudy, a bit humid and mild overnight. An isolated shower or thunderstorms is possible by morning.
Wind: SE 8-10 mph
Wednesday: Partly sunny and milder than average. Lingering humidity sparks scattered showers and thunderstorms.
Wind: SE 10-12mph
Thursday: Periods of rain and thunderstorms throughout the day.
Low: 64° High: 76°
Wind: E 10-15 G 25 mph
Get more updates from our weather team:
View our interactive radar
Read our Weather Blog
Check out the current conditions in our area
The KSHB 41 Weather Storm Shield is a life-saving app that acts like an NOAA Emergency Weather Radio on your iPhone or Android phone. You will receive critical alerts via voice and push notification regarding major, potentially life-threatening weather events.