- A warm and slightly humid Saturday
- A slight chance of storms Saturday, best south of I-70
- Not as warm but humidity lingers for Mother's Day
- Few storms are possible Mother's Day but it won't be a washout!
- Have a great Mother's Day weekend!
KANSAS CITY'S FORECAST
Tonight: An isolated storm possible with more storms just south of the viewing area. Clouds linger, but won't be as widespread by morning.
Wind: S 10-20 mph
Saturday: Mostly sunny, very warm and muggy. Protect your skin and eyes from a Very High UV Index.
Wind: SW 10-15 mph
Mother's Day (Sunday): Partly sunny with a scattered chance of showers and thunderstorms.
Low: 64° High: 82°
Wind: NW to NE 10-20
The KSHB 41 Weather Storm Shield is a life-saving app that acts like an NOAA Emergency Weather Radio on your iPhone or Android phone. You will receive critical alerts via voice and push notification regarding major, potentially life-threatening weather events.