- Smoke from wildfires in Canada stays elevated, keeps us hazy
- A few showers and thunderstorms possible Wednesday and Thursday
- Low humidity, great for outdoor activities Friday and Saturday
- Memorial Day weekend looks mainly dry and warm
- Increasing humidity and warmth could create isolated afternoon storms Sunday and Monday
KANSAS CITY'S FORECAST
Tonight: Mostly clear sky and seasonal temperatures. Winds remain on the slow side.
Wind: East 5-8 mph
Wednesday: Partly cloudy, more humid and slightly warmer with a chance for scattered showers and thunderstorms.
Wind: E-SE 8-12 mph
Thursday: Partly cloudy with a chance for isolated showers and thunderstorms.
Low: 60° High: 81°
Wind: East 10-12 mph
Get more updates from our weather team:
View our interactive radar
Read our Weather Blog
Check out the current conditions in our area
The KSHB 41 Weather Storm Shield is a life-saving app that acts like an NOAA Emergency Weather Radio on your iPhone or Android phone. You will receive critical alerts via voice and push notification regarding major, potentially life-threatening weather events.