- Freezing cold tonight
- Chilled sunshine Thursday
- Temperatures rebound Friday and Saturday, upper 40s to near 50°
- Slight chance of light snow Saturday - Sunday
- Arctic air invades before Chiefs' game Sunday
- Well below seasonal average temperatures next week
KANSAS CITY'S FORECAST
Tonight: Stubborn cloud deck slowly clearing by morning.
Low: 17° Wind Chill: 0-10°
Wind: NW 10-20 mph, Gusting 25 mph
Thursday: Mostly sunny, cold and not as breezy.
High: 32° Wind Chill: 10-25°
Wind: WNW to WSW 5-15 mph
Friday: Partly cloudy sky with surging warmth on gusty winds early in the day.
Low: 24° High: 48°
Wind: WSW 10-20 mph.
The KSHB 41 Weather Storm Shield is a life-saving app that acts like an NOAA Emergency Weather Radio on your iPhone or Android phone. You will receive critical alerts via voice and push notification regarding major, potentially life-threatening weather events.